Have you ever heard of a Feng Shui bedroom? Possibly you did. But did you know it may tremendously improve your sleep and the sleep of your kids? According to Feng Shui some simple changes...
I’m Elena, founder and chief troublemaker @GoSlowLiving.
Flexitarian with warm Southern blood.
Besides writing for Go Slow Living I’m passionate about cooking and travel, nature, technology and lying on the beach.
I love doing yoga, have fun with my kids and teach them to draw. And I’m doing my best to get hung of the 5 a.m. morning routine. Usually, this doesn’t work, but then I just say it’s because I’m a night owl:-).
Hope to see you around!
- Artisan sourdough bread recipe
- How the benefits of these 6 remarkable air-purifying indoor plants will help you to remove toxins
- Russian farmer’s cheese zapekanka aka Tvoroznaja Zapekanka
- Mouth-watering sourdough pancakes ready in less than 1/2 hour
- 32 Easy Ways to Create a Deep Peace of Mind. You can do this too!